India's Official Portal- Not to the Point

Hi friends,

Hope you all know that www.india.gov.in is India's official web portal. I was really surprised to see that this site was not appropriately updated, to be one of the official portals. The latest update shown was about the cricket scores. I am not against showing this in the portal but they should also deal with other issues, news and related informations. The permanent pages are all well set-up and easily accessible, which I loved about this site.

The most important recent decision is that our Indian currency has got a symbol. I think they should have mentioned it in their homepage. They could have uploaded the symbol on this webpage, to publish it officially on the web. But I couldn't find any information related to this news.

This is really a mistake from the side of National Informatics Center (NIC) who updates this site.

What is your opinion on this subject?

0 comments: